This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Take care of yourself.
- Take care of each other.
- Take care of this place.
Being responsible means:
- Completing all work.
- Coming to school prepared.
- Doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- ALWAYS try your best.
Being respectful means:
- To all students and teachers.
- Listen while others are speaking.
- Raise your hand and wait your turn to speak.
- Work quietly and do not disturb others.
- Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
Being safe means:
- Following directions at all times.
- Use walking feet.
- Keep all 4 chair legs on the floor.
This will be the website where you can communicate with me, get updates about what is going on in our classroom, and access to any study material or extra practice I provide. Check classtag at least once a day.